This is seriously my favorite smoothie ever! It tastes like dessert…so rich and delish! I am also obsessed with cinnamon so the combo makes it fantastic! I found this recipe from Caroline Apovian’s website and modified it a bit and have been making it since. Even my kids love it!
- 1 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk blended with
- 1 scoop whey protein (choc or vanilla)
- 1 packet of stevia
- 1 tsp cinnamon (I usually add 1 tbsp because I like it so much!)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed or chia seed
- 1 banana, sliced (I like to use frozen bananas)
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1 small celery, diced
- 1-2 handfuls of spinach or kale
- 1 cup ice (optional)
Add ingredients as listed and blend until smooth!
298 Calories, 7g Fat, 10g Fiber, 21g Sugar, 26g Protein