I experimented with this one day to use up the last bit of cauliflower in the fridge. It was great! You will not taste the cauliflower. Cauliflower is packed with vitamin C and it is a natural cancer fighter. And, I always love to get a veggie in with breakfast! My kids enjoyed it too!
I added the coconut oil because it is a healthy fat that not only helps you stay full for longer, but also helps your body burn fat. Coconut oil is also especially beneficial for brain health. A great way to start the day!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 frozen banana (this will create the creaminess)
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
382 Calories, 18g Fat, 7g Fiber, 23g Sugar, 23g Protein