Broccoli slaw is an easy way to create a quick salad with powerful antioxidants! This one has a delicious dressing made with Braggs liquid aminos (similar to soy sauce but contains 16 amino acids), almond butter and apple cider vinegar – a yummy combo!
The importance of the mason jar is the layering. Make sure to layer in this order so nothing gets soggy.
- First Layer: Dressing (whisk together & add to the bottom of mason jar)
- 1 tbsp Braggs liquid aminos
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Second layer: 1/3 cup organic edamame (cooked and cooled)
- Third layer: Veggies
- 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded (shred yourself for much tastier carrots)
- Fourth layer: 1 cup broccoli slaw (chop a little bit more so its easier to eat)
- Fifth layer: 2 tbsp slivered almonds
When you are ready to eat, pour into a bowl and enjoy!
376 Calories, 46g Fat, 10g Fiber, 12g Sugar, 16g Protein