This is one of my favorite quick and easy dinners to make. It is ready in less than 20 minutes! I love curry and coconut milk and together they make a perfect combo! My kids love the sauce too!
You can throw all your favorite veggies in and have a delicious, healthy and satisfying meal.
Can also be made vegetarian, see Tofu Stirfry Recipe.
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders (or chicken breast)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 14oz can light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s liquid aminos (sold at most stores)
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 minced garlic
- Stir Fry Veggies (pick your favorite or buy the pre-cut stirfry veggies)
- Brown Rice (make your own or buy Trader Joe’s pre-cooked frozen brown rice)
Cut up chicken into bite size pieces and saute in coconut oil until cooked throughout. Set aside. Meanwhile in a large skillet, combine coconut milk, braggs, curry, chili powder and garlic, bring to a boil and whisk ingredients together. Stir in vegetables of your choice, cover and reduce to medium heat and cook 4 minutes. Meanwhile, cook brown rice. If I buy the precooked frozen, I remove from bag and place in microwavable glass bowl and cover with paper towel for 3 minutes. When veggies are down, stir in chicken. To serve, start with rice and top with stirfry mixture (including some extra sauce).
4 servings/each: 477 Calories, 17g Fat, 8g Fiber, 19g Sugar, 33g Protein