This recipe is a super easy crockpot recipe that the whole family will like! It is sweetened with ketchup and honey and has carrots and sweet potatoes! A delicious and easy meal that is packed with goodness. I mixed with rice but could use cauliflower rice or quinoa as alternative. I also missed my green veggie so you could add on the side for a more colorful plate.
I found the recipe on theleangreenbean.com
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 3-4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1lb organic chicken breast
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos (soy sauce alternative)
- 1 cup organic chicken broth
Place sweet potato and carrots in the bottom of crockpot. Add chicken. Whisk together remaining ingredients in bowl and pour over the chicken. Cook on low for 6 hours.
4 Servings, Per Serving: 225 Calories, 2g Fat, 3g Fiber, 16g Sugar, 29g Protein