I made this yummy smoothie after returning from vacation where we tried our first fresh coconut! The coconut was good and fun to crack open and eat with the family. Coconut oil is a superfood with many health benefits including improving metabolism and helping your body burn fat. A great way to start the day! The fat in the smoothie helps keep you satisfied for longer.
- I cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (I used Tera’s Whey)
- 1 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1/2 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 handful fresh organic spinach
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
Nutrition: 387 Calories, 18g Fat, 8g Fiber, 22g Sugar, 23g Protein