This Super Seed Blend is from Trader Joe’s (located near the cereal) and is an easy & quick way to add flavor and fiber to your morning! It contains chia & hemp seeds, buckwheat groats, coconut chips, cranberries.
The easy thing about the breakfast is you can make everyone’s the night before. When you wake up, stir it up and either eat it or take it with you.
I use frozen berries so once its mixed, it creates a beautiful color that makes my kids really happy.
- 1/2 cup berries at the bottom
- 2/3 cup greek yogurt (I am in love with Wallaby’s Greek for its smooth & creamy consistency – found at Whole Foods, Lucky’s and Dierbergs)
- Add a hint of sweetness (we use plain yogurt so it needs a touch of sweetness) – I use 1tbsp vanilla protein powder, but you can also use 2 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp Trader Joe’s Super Seed Blend
- Top with 1/3 cup of Vanilla Almond Milk