I found this recipe on Jars of Lemon and it was really good. It tastes like chocolate chip cheesecake. I bought the Simple Mills Honey Cinnamon & Chocolate Sweet Thins for dipping.
- 8 ounces low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Inspire Wellness Vanilla Collagen Protein
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
Blend the cottage cheese, almond butter, and maple syrup together in a blender until smooth.
Pour the mixture into a bowl and mix with vanilla, almond flour, and protein powder.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Scoop desired servings into mason jars, refrigerate (or freeze for later), and enjoy!