Some happy news! That morning cup of coffee has some benefits that you will want to hear about...
- Boosting energy levels: Caffeine can also give you a boost of energy, which can help you feel more motivated and productive.
- Improving physical performance: Coffee can also improve physical performance by increasing your endurance. Yah!
- Improving alertness and cognitive function: Coffee contains caffeine, which can help you wake up, feel more alert and can also improve your cognitive function, including your attention, focus, and reaction time.
- Protecting against chronic diseases: Coffee has been linked to a number of health benefits, including a reduced risk of type 2 diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, and some types of cancer.
To make your morning coffee healthier, here are a few tips:
- Avoid the heavy creamers and sugar. Adding in sugar and cream can negate the health benefits of coffee and add unwanted calories. Instead, try adding in Inspire Wellness Collagen. It adds in health benefits and protein to really jump start your day!
- Avoid the coffee drinks from coffee shops that are high in sugar and calories. These drinks can be more like desserts than coffee.
- Limit your coffee intake to 4 cups per day.
Overall, coffee can be a healthy way to jump start your day. Just be sure to choose healthy options and limit your intake.